Caro il mio GiEmme ,
certo non si può dire che tu sia uno che s’accoda o dissenta per partito preso. Sin dai tempi di feissbuch hai sempre dimostrato attenzione a quanto pubblicavo, partecipando al dibattito ed esprimendo sempre il tuo parere spesso disincantato ma obiettivo e argomentato.
Now sometimes you make me the gift of a comment on the blog and do not deny that I would like to be more frequent. Like those of all who have an interest in raising the social debate and cultural pride that I wanted to stimulate. I find with many of you enough elective affinities, especially because I think I know who has ulterior motives or vested interests but just want to improve and improve.
From this it seems to me that you expressed in your last comment is, even when you put the emphasis on what has happened to us in small but also at national level is object of reflection.
The fact that an opposition or an alternative that is how you want to call it, weak and small continue to offer itself as a credible single source of change has meant that the reaction of voters was the same as in Bonarcanto in Rome.
Nationally only Movement of 5 stars Grillo & Co offers different solutions. A clean break with the old logic and decided to party, to appear, who takes away the voice of the people and relegated to the role of merely supporting actor condescending. This logic has turned to name the actor Paolo Rossi, the people in public, spectators of his own drama which assists bored without understanding it.
According Grillo, reset a political class that deals with opposing positions on paper but in the perspective of behavioral management and maintenance of power, they differ little from one o'clock ' other being now failed the most basic values \u200b\u200bthat form the foundation for civil society, whatever they say to our napulitane President.
So well as to the desirability Bonarcanto zeroing old logic of majority and opposition are always the same, that at every election replicate themselves and prevent a serious attempt at renewal.
Giemme My dear, if I understand it too is keen to see a solution like this you just smell a bit 'those who intend to do so. Or feel inadequate (even without knowing them personally in real life) what defines a group of dreamers, people who have no feet on the ground but above all a project basis on which to imprint their intentions of government.
In fact, they say: "... beyond the dreams you have to have a draft. But above all you must have groped at least an idea of \u200b\u200bhow to achieve it and what you will face. And to me, this group of dreamers, do not seem quite so prepared .... "
would venture that you've made this review simply because you seem to have a style too emphatic in expressing their ideas. Phrases and slogans enthusiastically you know. And leave you puzzled and perhaps skeptical that basically there is some substance behind those words.
If so do I care to remember that a socialnetuorc feissbuch ago as' expressions of this kind of a trademark but not without using it or you think that everyone using it is just too much . The fact is that sometimes, after so many disappointments when you open a glimmer of hope, you desperately want to believe that reality can be somewhat changed, changed for the better.
that the state of depression induced by inequities, inadequacies, personal favoritism and class can be eliminated, a glimpse at future prospects the enthusiasm of many people and perhaps in a way that you think is very legitimate. But the reasons are as good as the need is urgent, so why not be more tolerant and leave it for a minute?
Dear Giemme, dreams do not hurt anyone. Revivals are often hurt.
not know about you, but I when I wake up before it's time to get up sometimes I get panic and despair. For the future, for the passage of time and so the years. For what it is. Then I get up and as I prepare for the duties of every day, I pick up ideas while I prepare the coffee, I put on a bit 'of music, do a tour on the web and I begin to work on myself, sull'autoconvincermi and slowly take back my life, trust and hope that everything will be fine eventually, it will be okay ... but aware that I still need me to do.
This helps me I am my rebellious spirit, like a real person and you do not like to hide behind a finger or minimize problems. But sometimes the legacy of my early twenties I resumed, spurred perhaps by Tunderstrack ball coming out of my stereo, then the anger and rebellion occupy me. Rejecting the logic bacchettone e stantie di chi ci ha portato fino a qui e cerco anch’io speranza e riscatto.
Col tempo e l’esperienza però ho anche imparato a canalizzare gli impeti dell’animo e volgerli ad uno stato costruttivo, sfruttarli per trovare soluzioni e rimedi piuttosto che lasciarli fini a se stessi, senza capo e né coda ridotti ad estemporanee valvole di sfogo.
Caro GiEmme mio, come al solito mi lascio trascinare dalla valenza terapeutica della scrittura e giro tutto a mo’ di seduta autoanalitica mentre cerco di capirmi facendomi capire you like to meet anyone in my path.
This being a sardopatico just helps me think, alive to the difficulty of my being worsened by the island bonarcantese variant that makes a company desperate search for emotional stability and an overview of unbiased, free imposed by cultural conditioning.
Now, something in this rambling letter I hope to be able to convey to you. One sign would say. One sign that you draw on your state of alert and knowledgeable commentator and take you to a level of personal involvement and emotional. Because the things you scritto si capisce (e molti l’hanno capito almeno da quanto traspare dalle risposte al tuo commento), che fesso fesso non sei e che questo ambiente così com’è ti sta’ stretto. Che non è il massimo e le prospettive non sono delle migliori.
Tu mi insegni però che a parlare e protestare, a quaquaracchiare son buoni tutti e diverso è avere competenze, progetti, idee. Per questo ti posso fare una predizione.
Uno di questi giorni qualcuno busserà alla tua porta e ti chiederà di passare nella schiera di quelli che vogliono fare. Fare qualcosa di nuovo.
Then it's up to you to decide. It will be up to you to choose a side. You'll have to talk to yourself and tell lies or truth, depending on how you believe your life should be lived.
Then we will see if really Bonarcanto as I say there is still hope because there are people who apply or is true what they say "other" . Who we are as blind and only they know to be our staff.
Love,
Antonio Grigula by Bonarcanto .
PS And that goes wrong, you will not want to deny, however, that thanks to the tribe of escamisados \u200b\u200bbonarcantesi on the web, digital village life is a bit 'less boring and the debate is on ! Nammìddi Nudd!
PS And that goes wrong, you will not want to deny, however, that thanks to the tribe of escamisados \u200b\u200bbonarcantesi on the web, digital village life is a bit 'less boring and the debate is on ! Nammìddi Nudd!
0 comments:
Post a Comment